This ChangeLog is not exactly the same as the one packaged in the source
distribution. Starting from 0.1.0, the entries will be the ones from the NEWS file
included in the sources tarball.
- 0.3.0 (2004.01.30)
- The errors handling is now performed by using exceptions.
- Minor C++ fixes.
- A set of Python bindings are now available.
- 0.2.0 (2004.01.19)
- The IzSound license is now a 3 clauses BSD-style one instead of a
- MadDecoder is now working great thanks to the efforts of Karl Pitrich.
- Volume can now perform some channel balancing.
- Karl Pitrich has contributed a white noise generation DSP unit.
- The libraries now use the Libtool versionning scheme instead of the less
flexible release scheme.
- Various minor fixes on some DSP units and the Doxygen documentation.
- MadDecoder is GPL'd.
- 0.1.0 (2004.01.05)
- IzSound leaves the alpha status for the beta status.
- A new MadDecoder DSP unit allows the decoding of MP3 files.
- OggFileDecoder goes to the stopped status when the end of the file is
- First appearance of the IzSound manual, written using XML DocBook.
- A new reset() method has been added to the DspUnit class.
- The Doxygen documentation allows the reader to browse the entire IzSound
- Various minor fixes.
- 0.0.6 (2003.12.19)
- Fixed a bug when connecting/deconnecting DSP units
- Added some missing HAVE_CONFIG_H preprocessor tests.
- Better volume clipping (avoids 'clicks').
- Added the BandFilter DSP unit.
- Minor Doxygen file tweak.
- Added the DataPicker DSP unit.
- 0.0.5 (2003.11.30)
- The Doxygen file has been updated (doxygen -u doxyfile).
- LibAOOutput: the driver can now be autodetected when passing 0 as
the driver string.
- Flanger: flushes its internal buffers when one of them becomes empty.
Fixed a segfault-prone bug.
- The configure script does not specify an arbitrary '-Ox' flag
- Flanger: some things had not been correctly merged during a CVS update.
The problem is minor as only a comment had not been updated and a useless
'#define' had not been removed.
- 0.0.4 (2003.11.22)
- OggFileDecoder: fix so that we don't get minor gcc warnings at
- The flanger is now fully working.
- Added the 'const' qualifier for some DSP units methods.
- 0.0.3 (2003.10.28)
- OssOutput and LibaoOutput should (hopefully !) be portable on
- Added the '-pipe' GCC flag for the debug mode.
- C++ Compiler (gcc) flags: added '-Wall' (important !) and
'-fno-rtti' as well as '-fno-exceptions'.
- New fragmenter unit.
- Small fixes.
- The DSP slots can now be binded (use with care !).
- New Flanger DSP. It does not work. Experiments have been made in
the CVS, but the released version is not functional and should not be
used in DSP chains.
- DeMultiplexer: better chaining checking fix.
- 0.0.2 (2003.09.27)
- Added a new DSP DelayExtraStereo that applies a well-know stereo
expansion effect by delaying one of the two stereo channels.
- Added a new DSP DeMultiplexer that duplicates an input stream to
several output streams.
- Modified the bootstrapping process to call autoheader before
- Added config.h.in (generated by autoheader) in the list of files to
delete when calling the stripdown.py script.
- 0.0.1 (2003.09.22)
- Initial IzSound release.
- The project homepage is at http://www.izforge.com/izsound/ .
- The developer services are hosted by BerliOS.